Juneau Alaska Music Matters (JAMM)
Calendar of Events
High School Assistants
In the News
Virtual JAMM Hub
Elements of Music
Music Tech Games
2019-2020 Parent Survey
JAMM 2018-2019 Donors
October Group Class Sign Up
Instrument Loan Agreement
2019-2020 JAMM Parent Survey
Thank you for participating in JAMM's annual survey. Your responses will help shape next year's programming by helping us discover what is working and what can be adjusted.
Indicates required field
1. How many years has your child participated in the after school JAMM club? At which school does your child attend JAMM?
2. What instrument does child play in JAMM club?
4. What does your child like most about JAMM and why?
4. What changes would your child like to see in the JAMM program and why?
5. As a parent, what do you like most about JAMM and why?
6. As a parent, what changes could be made to improve the JAMM program?
7. How often do you use the JAMM website? Which resources on the JAMM website do you find most useful (music games, music videos, practice tutorials and play alongs, exploratory links)?
8. How can JAMM support your child’s ability to feel confident and inspired to practice through online learning?
9. Do you feel JAMM staff is easy to communicate with? What is the best way to contact you (text, email, phone call, etc)?
10. For Glacier Valley and Riverbend third through fifth grade students: What are their two favorite exploratories?
11. For parents with elementary school students: Do you plan to have your child be part of the JAMM program next year?
12. For parents with middle school or high school students: Do you plan to have your child be part of the JAMM mentoring program?
13. On average how many hours per week does your child play their instrument at home?
Proudly powered by