Family Ukulele Class
JAMM is offering a free ukulele class March 30-April 27th; both students and their adult family members are invited to learn ukulele side by side!
- Virtual classes will be held Tuesdays, 3:45-4:30.
- Classes are open to current JAMM students, and parents or guardians.
- If you would like to invite a grandparent or family member outside of Juneau to participate with your child virtually, please contact Meghan Johnson to receive the Zoom ID and Password.
- A tentative, optional concert is scheduled for May 1st.
- Ukulele Check Out: JAMM has a limited number of Riverbend and Glacier Valley ukuleles that can be checked out to your student’s library account. Homeschool students can sign an instrument contract to check out an ukulele directly from JAMM.
- Students may check out up to 2 ukuleles: one for their personal use and one for a family member. Instruments will be checked out to each student's school library account.
- Students may use their personal ukuleles as well.
- Ukulele Pick Up Date will be March 20th. Students can pick up their instruments 10-2 at Juneau Church of Christ. Staff are also available to deliver ukulele during spring break
- Students who check out an ukulele must participate in JAMM’s ukulele class.
- Ukuleles may be returned May 1st, directly following a tentative concert, and staff will be available to pick up instruments in-person May 1st-May 8th.