Juneau Alaska Music Matters (JAMM)
Calendar of Events
High School Assistants
In the News
Virtual JAMM Hub
Elements of Music
Music Tech Games
JAMM 2018-2019 Donors
2020-2021 JAMM Parent Survey
Thank you for participating in JAMM's annual parent survey. Answers are anonymous. Your responses will help shape next year's programming by helping us discover what is working and what can be adjusted.
Indicates required field
1. How many years has your child participated in the after school JAMM club? Where (which school) does your child attend JAMM?
2. JAMM hopes to return to in person/after school programing next year. Based on this tentative plan, does your child plan on participating in JAMM next year?
3. What do you and your child like most about JAMM and why?
4. What changes would you and your child like to see in the JAMM program and why?
5. Do you feel JAMM staff are easy to communicate with?
6. How well do you feel JAMM staff communicate?
7. Which resources on the JAMM website do you find most useful:
Student Requests and/or Improv Exercises
Beethoven, Bologne, Casals,Copland, Joplin pages
8. How often do you use the JAMM website?
9. Some school sites offer Exploratories (dance, ukulele, music tech, songwriting, etc) Would your child like to participate in Exploratories next year?
10. What Exploratories would your child like to explore next year?
Modern Dance/ Movement
Tlingit Dance and Drumming
11. Would you be interested in the following family offerings:
12. JAMM is considering offering online classes for families next year. Would your child and an adult family member be interested in this opportunity?
13. Would you be interested in the following family offerings:
14. Would you be interested in teaching a class, assisting a class, or volunteering at events for JAMM next year?
15. JAMM is a tuition free non profit that relies on donations from businesses and individuals. Do you work for a business that may be interested in supporting JAMM financially?
16. JAMM uses suggestions, comments, and concerns in this survey to shape next year's programming. Is there anything you would like to share? This survey is anonymous.
You may also contact Meghan Johnson, JAMM Executive DIrector, if you have concerns, ideas, or suggestions that you would like to discuss in person: 360-305-9748/ email@example.com
Thank you for your time!
Proudly powered by